Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cranium Cushions!

I finally pulled the trigger and got some new throw pillows. I'm an indecisive gal sometimes and couldn't seem to find any ones that spoke to me. Well, these two beauties didn't just speak to me - they called me by my name. So I brought them home and we became best friends.

Here's a full shot of the couch now.

We've still got quite a ways to go with this room - but it is slowly making progress. If you check out our to-do list at the end of our living room reveal post you can see we've done 2/5 things (see the braided entry rug here).

Justin and I are still working on that project I alluded to earlier this week. We've had some unexpected setbacks, but I'm hoping to start sharing the whole shebang with you tomorrow. So don't run away. Unless you don't like this site - in which case, I'm sorry and goodbye :)

What do you think of our pillows? What changes have you made at your house lately (small and big)? Any house projects taking way longer than expected for you? Please don't say it's just us.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Pillows; I think I have the same brown polka dot notebook from Target (maybe)...lol.
    I also love your Thanksgiving jar. What a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete