Monday, October 31, 2011

Versatile Blogger

A big THANK YOU is due to Ms. Brandi from hisshabbyherchic for passing along the Versatile Blogger Award to me! 
The rules of the award are as follows:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Send it along to 15 other (new/newer) bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

Okay, I'll be honest - I don't read a ton of blogs. I have a few that I like to click over to every day or so, but most of them are either well-established blogs or they've already been nominated. So, for now, I am going to pass the award to 2 very deserving blogs that I do read & enjoy. If I come across 13 other awesome blogs at some point I'll be sure to point them out too :) Without further adieu, the 2 blogs are . . . *drumroll*
These two blogs are great and as my grandma would say "they're going places". Check them out!
Now, onto the 7 facts about me that you never care to knew:

1. I am afraid of almost all amusement rides. I'm okay with the teacups and merry-go-round, but anything that moves quickly or goes up high is no bueno in my book. Look at this picture below - my face is pure terror. Never again.
2. I love spending time with my family. Honestly, my family rocks and my in-laws are fantabulous.

3. I have a slight milk glass obsession. We used all my vases as centerpieces for our wedding. That's how many I have.

4. I have had stitches on my chin 5x. I'm a little bit of a klutz.

5. I married my best friend.

6. I'm a game addict. I don't discriminate - I love them all :)

7. And lastly, but most importantly, everything I have is because of Jesus. He lived the life I should have lived and died the death I should have died.

Thanks again Brandi!

In other news, Justin & I have been working tirelessly on a new project. Hopefully we finish it in the next day or two. So don't travel too far :)

2 comments:

  1. We used milk glass as centerpieces, too! It's just so pretty with pastel-y flowers in it!

    Oh Rummikub. I haven't played that one in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you on the log ride is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete